This legal notice governs the use of the website known as www.mc2.es, owned by MC2 ESTUDIO DE INGENIERÍA S.L. (hereinafter, MC2).
By browsing the MC2 website, you become a USER and accept, without limitation or qualification, the conditions published in this legal notice. MC2 reserves the right to amend these conditions without prior notice. Any such amendments will be published and notified as soon as possible.
We therefore recommend that you read these contents carefully before you access the website and use the information and services offered on it.
As a user, you are obliged to make appropriate use of this website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, business practices and this Legal Notice. Users will be liable for any damages that MC2 or any third party may suffer as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use that is not authorised is expressly forbidden. MC2 may deny or withdraw access and the right to use the site at any time.
In compliance with Law No 34/2002, of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, MC2 Estudio de Ingeniería S.L. informs you of the following:
- Company name: MC2 ESTUDIO DE INGENIERÍA S.L.
- Trade name: MC2.
- Tax ID: B78633047.
- Registered office at: C/Condesa de Venadito – 28027Madrid – MADRID (ESPAÑA).
- Registered in the Madrid Companies Register in general volume No 6521 of the Registry Book, sheet 60, page M-106172 entry No 1
You can contact us using any of the means of communication detailed below:
- Phone: 915197477.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Postal address: C/Condesa de Venadito 5A, C.P 28027, Madrid (Madrid).
All notifications and communications made between users and MC2 by phone, email or post as detailed above, will be considered valid for all purposes.
3. Conditions of access and use
You can access the website and its services freely and without charge. However, you may need to complete a form to use some of the services offered on the MC2 website.
Users guarantee that all the information given to MC2 is authentic and up to date and are solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements.
Users expressly agree to make appropriate use of MC2’s contents and services and undertake not to use them, inter alia, to:
- Distribute illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive or terrorist content, or, in general, content that is unlawful or contrary to public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions that might alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems belonging to MC2 or to third parties. Likewise, users shall not obstruct other users’ access to the website and its services through the mass consumption of computer resources used by MC2 to provide its services.
- Attempt to access other users’ email accounts or restricted areas of the computer systems of MC2 or of third parties, and extract information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, or breach the confidentiality of data belonging to MC2 or third parties.
- Impersonate another user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless permission has been obtained from the copyright holder or it is otherwise legally permissible.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send any kind of publicity and communications for the purpose of sale or any other commercial purpose without prior request or consent.
All the content on this website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, including the graphic design and source code, are the property of MC2. Under no circumstances shall the user be understood to have acquired any rights to use them for purposes other than those strictly necessary to correctly use the website.
In short, users accessing this website can visualise the content and make authorised private copies if required, provided that the copies are not passed to third parties, installed on servers connected to networks, or put to use in any way.
The trademarks, trade names and logos that appear on the website are the property of MC2 and by using or accessing them a user does not acquire any express or implied rights.
Users may not distribute, modify, transfer or publicly communicate the contents nor act in any way that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the rights.
The inclusion of a hyperlink does not imply any association between MC2 and the owner of the website containing the hyperlink, nor does it imply that MC2 accepts or approves the content or services provided on such websites.
MC2 does not accept responsibility for the use that each user makes of the materials available on this website nor for any actions carried out through their use.
3.1 Exclusion of guarantees and liability
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information only. There is no guarantee of full access to all content and content is not necessarily complete, correct, valid, up to date, suitable or fit for a particular purpose.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, MC2 excludes liability for damages of any kind suffered as a result of the following:
- Difficulties experienced when accessing the website or content that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, or any kind of fault or defect in the content transmitted, distributed, stored or made available through the website or the services offered.
- Viruses or other elements in the content that could affect computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, business practices and with this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, MC2 is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and to image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
In addition, MC2 declines any liability for the information found outside this website that is not directly managed by the MC2 webmaster. The links that appear on this website are intended exclusively to inform users about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content on this website. MC2 does not guarantee, and is not liable for, the operation or accessibility of the linked websites and does not suggest, invite or recommend visiting them and therefore shall not be held responsible for the results obtained. MC2 is not responsible for third party hyperlinks on the website.
3.2 Procedure in the case of illicit activities
If a user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal illegal use of the content and/or illegal activity on the web pages on, or accessible via, our website, a notification must be sent toMC2 duly identifying and specifying the alleged violations.
Any information provided through the website relating to the government or official administration does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which have been formally published in the official state journals, which are the only instrument that vouches for their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.
4. Data protection policy
Who is responsible for processing the data?
Identity: MC2 Estudio de Ingeniería S.L.– CIF: B78633047
Postal address: C/ Condesa de Venadito, nº 5A, 28027, Madrid (Madrid).
Why do we process your personal data?
MC2 Estudio de Ingeniería S.L. processes personal data for a variety of purposes which include management, administration, accounting, tax, employment, professional and contact. We also process your data to send you commercial communications regarding our services.
How long do we keep your data?
The length of time that personal data is stored depends on the client, partner/supplier and employee. In any case, data will be stored for the shortest time possible and can be kept up to:
- 4 years: Social Law Infringements and Sanctions (social security obligations, registration, deregistration, contributions, salary administration…); Arts. 66ff. General Tax Law (account books…);
- 5 years Art. 1964 Civil Law Code (personal actions without a specific time bar)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Law Code (accountancy, bookkeeping…)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
What is the lawful basis for processing your data?
Who will receive you data?
Data will not be shared with third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
However, the professional data of collaborators and employees may be sent to clients in order to perform the professional activity of the company (procurement and performance of contracts and projects).
Disclosure of information to third countries
It is not our intent to send personal data to third countries.
However, the professional data of collaborators and employees may be sent to countries in which the company is present or carries out its business.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not MC2 Estudio de Ingería S.L. processes their personal data.
The individuals concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request rectification of inaccurate data or request deletion if, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request a limit on the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it to make or defend claims.
Under certain circumstances and for personal reasons, individuals may object to processing. In this case, MC2 Estudio de Ingeniería S.L. will cease to process the data, except on compelling legitimate grounds, or when making or defending a claim.
You may exercise your rights in the following way: you have the right to access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as listed in the additional information.
You have the right to withdraw any consent given for any specific purpose, at any time, although processing based on consent before its withdrawal will continue to be legal.
If you feel your personal data protection rights have been breached, especially when you are not satisfied when exercising your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Authority through its web site: www.agpd.es
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process at MC2 Estudio de Ingeniería S.L.. comes from the person concerned.
Special categories of personal data are not processed (data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation).
Which data breach procedures do we use?
We use SSL encryption on all our pages and administration and management panels; all our servers are located on our premises which have perimeter security and fire protection systems; our servers and systems have the appropriate security measures such as anti-virus, anti-malware and redundant firewalls against brute-force attacks; and we run backups of all systems and data as well as servers and support systems, on a daily basis.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or about his/her device, and depending on the information they contain and the way the device is used, can be used to recognise the user.
Analysis: analysis cookies processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users for the measurement and statistical analysis of the use they make of our service. We analyse users’ browsing habits to provide a better user experience.
The details of the cookies used on this website are:
- __utmz _ga _gat (Google Analytics): Type: Third party. Purpose: These cookies collect information about a user’s browsing habits in order to identify traffic sources and other similar statistical data. They do not obtain details of user names and surnames or the specific postal address from where they connect. For more information, go to: Google Analytics Google privacy centre: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
Note: Proprietary cookies are used only by the owner of the website and third party cookies are used by the service provider detailed in the table above.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can permit, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the browser options installed on your computer:
Other browsers: See the documentation for the browser installed.
Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on: If you want to opt out, to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics on all browsers, you can download an add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. Applicable legislation
The present conditions will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
The language used will be Spanish.